Cyprus property sales surge in May
During May 2019 a total of 1,423 contracts were deposited for the sale of commercial and residential properties and land compared with 828 in May 2018 – and the largest monthly figure recorded since July 2008 when 1,542 contracts were deposited. Of those 1,423 contracts, 800 (59%) were deposited by Cypriots and the remaining 623 (41%) by non-Cypriots – 147 of whom were EU citizens and 476 non-EU citizens.
Read more at: https://www.news.cyprus-property-buyers.com/2019/06/05/cyprus-property-sales-surge-may/id=00156701
Copyright © Cyprus Property News